Magnesium alloys die casting is a quite popular metal die casting manufacturing process in the manufacturing industry. Even though magnesium die casting is done in different methods, but its goal is to produce high strengths and light weight casting parts. Normally magnesium alloy combines with other metals like aluminum, zinc , copper, etc. It’s widely used in automotive, lighting, home appliances, and other consumer products.
ADVANTAGES OF MAGNESIUM ALLOY DIE CASTING:
The best strength and stiffness of any commonly used structural metal.
The lightest of all structural metals
Excellent dimensional stability as well as high impact and dent resistance.
God conductivity, electrical, and thermal property
Cost-effective compared with many engineering materials
Good environmental corrosion resistance
Consistent and predictable shrink rates mean minimal distortion or casting stress
Good finishing characteristics
1. Our Business Scope: Aluminum , zinc, & magnesium die casting parts, die casting mold, CNC machining, finishing, painting, and assembly services.
2. Number of die casting machines: 25 sets
3. Weight range of die casting parts: 5g~30kg
4. Die casting machines tonnage sizes: 120T-1,650T
5. Finish and Surface Treatment: Electro-plating, powder coating, polishing, sand blasting, heat treatment, painting, anodizing, chrome plating are available