Warning: Use of undefined constant WPE_MONITOR_ADMIN_AJAX - assumed 'WPE_MONITOR_ADMIN_AJAX' (this will throw an Error in a future version of PHP) in /home/customer/www/ecodiecasting.com/public_html/wp-config.php on line 4
How to Deal With Us- Eco Die Casting

How to deal?

1. Project Consultation

When you get a project (whatever a new or existing project), please just contact our sales manager to discuss on your project budge, timeline, and other project details.  

 

2. Quotation

Please send us your 3D, 2D drawing in DXF,DWG, STP or IGS format, or reference sample for us to quote you.

In case you don’t have a 2D drawing, you should note us your detail requirements, like parts material, critical dimension, tolerance, finish, etc.

To have an accurate quote, we as well need to know your annual quantity , part weight, detail requirement, and project timing.

 

3.Release a PO and make payment

  For die casting mold, once clients’ project is determined, they need to pay for 50% of total die casting mold so as to kick off die casting mould making. And 30% of total when first sample sent to customer. Then pay for the last if the final sample is approved by clients.

For die casting parts manufacturing, the clients would need to pay for 30% of total value, so we can prepare raw material to start with mass production. And the other 70% should be paied while the goods is arrived China local port.

 

4. Sampling and Die Casting Mold Making(Tooling Stage)

If required by customers, we will provide samples with CNC machined prototypes, and delivered by DHL, UPS, TNT, Fedex for customer review. Meanwhile once the project is settled down, It takes about 20~40 days to prepare die casting mold for parts manufacturing. When mold trial, we will submit customer first article with QC report to review.

 

5. Final Sample Approval and Mass Production

Once the final sample was approved by customers, we get golden samples with customer’s signature for mass production reference. Then we start with mass production and keep on time delivery.

 

6. Delivery/Shipping

Our logstic department would arrange most suitable shipping method to ensure our products would be delivered to clients at first time and economical way. Normally we ship sample/prototypes by air(DHL, UPS,TNT,Fedex, EMS), it only takes about 3~4 days to arrive at client’s door; and ship the mass production by sea.