Leading zinc die casting manufacturer in China-Eco Die Casting
Eco die casting company is a professional custom zinc die casting manufacturer in China. We focus on zinc die casting for more than 15 years, as a pioneer die casting supplier, our facility were equipped with most advanced die casting machines and process to ensure high quality cast products to be made, up to now, we have produced billions of zinc alloy die cast components for worldwide customers with high quality and economical cost.
Eco die casting company is certificated with ISO 9001-2008 and TS16949 quality system. We are dedicating to providing customers high quality cast product while keeping their cost at a very economical way. we are able to offer die casting parts at weight of 5g~30kg.
Our customers are mainly from America, Canada, Autralia, Russia, and some European countries. After 20 year’s of devlopment, currently we have 3 subdairies in Guang Dong, Zhejiang, and Fujian China with different local business names.
Advantages of Zinc Die Casting Parts:
- Precision tolerances of die casting parts
- Extremely durable ,high impact strength and hardness
- Produces multi-cavity, complex shapes within closer tolerances than many other manufacturing processes.
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Low cost for raw material, economical for small parts.
- High dimensional accuracy and stability
- Excellent thin wall capability
- Ability to cold form, which eases joining
- High quality finishing characteristics
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Full recyclability
- Easily plated or finished with minimal surface preparation.
- Easy finishing, smooth casting surfaces
- Rapid production rate
Zinc Material Profile:
Atomic Mass: 65.39 amu
Melting Point: 419.58 °C – 692.73 °K
Boiling Point: 907.0 °C – 1180.15 °K
Number of Protons/Electrons: 30
Number of Neutrons: 35
Crystal Structure: Hexagonal
Density @ 293 K: 7.133 g/cm3
Natural Color: Bluish or white
Zinc Die Casting Application:
- Power Tools
- Consumer Electronics
Zinc alloy we use:
Zamak 2, Zamak 3,Zamak 5, Zamak8, Zamak12, Zamak27, Zamak35