Leading zinc die casting manufacturer in China-Eco Die Casting
Eco die casting company is a professional custom zinc die casting manufacturer in China. We focus on zinc die casting for more than 15 years, as a pioneer die casting supplier, our facility were equipped with most advanced die casting machines and process to ensure high quality cast products to be made, up to now, we have produced billions of zinc alloy die cast components for worldwide customers with high quality and economical cost.
Eco die casting company is certificated with ISO 9001-2008 and TS16949 quality system. We are dedicating to providing customers high quality cast product while keeping their cost at a very economical way. we are able to offer die casting parts at weight of 5g~30kg.
Our customers are mainly from America, Canada, Autralia, Russia, and some European countries. After 20 year’s of devlopment, currently we have 3 subdairies in Guang Dong, Zhejiang, and Fujian China with different local business names.
When to use zinc die casting?
Compared to aluminum and magnesium alloy die casing, zinc die casting parts can be obtained with much precision in dimension, complicated in part structure , thinner wall section, and durable in application. And the cost of zinc die casting is cheaper than aluminum die casting. This is the main reason why people choose it. On the other hand, it is quite easy to perform secondary machining and surface treatment. Like CNC machining, drilling, sand blasting, electroplating, etc.
Advantages of Zinc Die Casting Parts:
- Precision tolerances of die casting parts
- Extremely durable ,high impact strength and hardness
- Produces multi-cavity, complex shapes within closer tolerances than many other manufacturing processes.
- Excellent electrical conductivity
- High thermal conductivity
- Low cost for raw material, economical for small parts.
- High dimensional accuracy and stability
- Excellent thin wall capability
- Ability to cold form, which eases joining
- High quality finishing characteristics
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Full recyclability
- Easily plated or finished with minimal surface preparation.
- Easy finishing, smooth casting surfaces
- Rapid production rate
Zinc Material Profile:
- Atomic Mass: 65.39 amu
- Melting Point: 419.58 °C – 692.73 °K
- Boiling Point: 907.0 °C – 1180.15 °K
- Number of Protons/Electrons: 30
- Density @ 293 K: 7.133 g/cm3
- Natural Color: Bluish or white
Zinc Die Casting Application:
- Power Tools
- Consumer Electronics
Zinc alloy we use:
Zamak 2, Zamak 3,Zamak 5, Zamak8, Zamak12, Zamak27, Zamak35