Professional custom aluminum die casting manufacturer
Eco Die Casting company is one of the leading precision aluminum die castings manufacturers in China, We are dedicating to providing customers high quality casting products while keeping their cost with very economical manufacturing solution.
As our facilities were certificated with ISO 9001-2008 and TS16949 quality system, it enables us to provide clients high quality products in accordance with international quality standard, and ship the products to worldwide customers from our factory.
Aluminum alloy die casting is the most common non-ferrous metal casting process in the casting industry, as aluminum die casting parts is cost-effective and accurate in dimension. At present, our aluminum die casting capability ranges the part weight from 5g~15kg with application of automotive, medical device, consumer electronics, lighting, and other related industries.
Benefits of Aluminum Die Cast Parts:
- High dimensional stability for complex shapes
- Closed to tolerance after a part is die-casted, as it only needs less machining process.
- Very good strength and hardness properties
- Good heat dissipating properties
- High operating temperatures
- Outstanding corrosion resistance
- Could be thin wall and lightweight
- Good stiffness and strength-to-weight ratio
- Excellent EMI and RFI shielding properties
- High thermal and electrical conductivity
- Good finishing characteristics
- Fully Recyclability
Aluminum Material Profile:
Density @ 293 K: 2.702 g/cm3
Melting Point: 660.37 °C – 933.52 °K
Boiling Point: 2467.0 °C – 2740.15 °K
Number of Protons/Electrons: 13
Number of Neutrons: 14
Crystal Structure: Cubic
Natural Color: Silvery or white
Aluminum Die Casting Application:
- Power Tools
- Consumer Electronics
- Networking and Telecommunication
- Handheld Devices
Aluminum alloy we use:
A356, A360, A380, A383 A413; ADC1, ADC3, ADC6, ADC10, ADC12; ZL102, ZL104, AlSi12, YL104, YL112, YL113